I am so excited to share our family room Christmas makeover. This is the first year in which I am decorating this room for the holidays. I was inspired by this new rug that I picked up on sale from Rugs USA to do a white and silver theme color palette. It’s also an easy and great look to achieve having that there’s an abundance of items of these colors at my favorite stores.
Since this is the room in the house that we spend the most time in, I wanted to make it glam, cozy, and comfortable for my family and pets to just chill out by the fire or watch one of our favorite Christmas movies.
Watch the video below:
- Keep the color palette simple. 2 to 3 colors.
- Avoid over decorating.
- Keep it simple.
- Upgrade the room with new and affordable pillows! That can change the feel of the room dramatically.
Shop this look:
- Sectional: Pottery Barn (25% Off Use Code: JINGLE)
- Parker Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table: Pottery Barn (ON SALE)
- Bermuda Easy Shag Lattice Rug: Rugs USA (I got a 9 x 12 for $380 after coupon)
- White Mongolian fur Pillow Pillows: Z Gallerie (similar & affordable)
- Medium and small pillows: Home Goods
- White Tree: Costco (Similar)
- Decor on Coffee Table: World Market
- Flowers on Coffee Table: One Kings Lane
These stockings were gifted to us by our dear friend and real estate agent, George. So thoughtful!
What color theme are you decorating your lovely home this year? I would love to know!