Today I am bringing you a review on the new Drybar Double Shot Blow-Dryer It caught my attention over Thanksgiving break because of the round (oval) brush and blow-dryer in one concept. I love getting blowouts at the salon, but it’s a treat I give myself once or twice a year on special occasions or when I get my hair colored (which is coming up in January). Check out the video for a detailed review!
- Salon quality blowout at home.
- Cut drying time in half.
- Blow drying my hair was actually EASY (when it’s always been a struggle).
- Hair came out smooth, voluminous, and with a lot of movement.
- Blowout lasted a solid 4 days.
- It’s an investment. Think of all the money and time you can save from not needing to go to the salon for a blowout.
- Too loud
- The temperature knob was hard to adjust to the correct setting.
- The cold “snowflake” button didn’t shoot cold air.
- Price. $150, BUT if it’s within your budget, it’s a great investment. Revlon sells one similar for $59.99