Hello, beauty junkies!
I’m always on the hunt for the best beauty products out in the market, and you can never go wrong with a little trip to Target to fulfill that desire. I am so excited for the expansion of skincare and makeup brands that are now coming to Target pretty soon. Get excited because these are our favorite indie brands!!! Can’t wait to share more on that soon. In the meantime check out my new haul full of fantastic skincare goodies.
- e.l.f. Hydrating Water Sheet Mask $4 I’m a huge fan of sheet mask because they are hassle-free and easy to apply. No mess, no cleanup! Pro tip: Apply the mask after you get out the shower because your pores will be open and more receptive to the benefits of the masks. This one from e.l.f is great for hydration.
- Pixi by Petra Sun Mist $18 I fell in love with all of the Pixi Beauty facial mists and was so excited to try this one out! This sunscreen is great to use under makeup because it’s light-weight and has a very subtle scent of sunscreen. You can also carry it in your bag to re-apply as you need throughout the day.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream $10 – Eye creams are an important part of my skin care regimen because it keeps my under eye area hydrated and illuminated.
- e.l.f. Hydrating Water Sheet Mask $4
- e.l.f. Hydrogel Under Eye Masks $8– Try using hydrating undereye masks if you have an issue with creasing of the concealer or dryness. I also love these for any special occasion like a big event, a photo shoot, wedding, or anywhere else you need to look extra sharp!
- e.l.f. Beauty Shield Every Day Defense Makeup $8– This is a great final step to any skincare/beauty routine because it creates a protective layer to “shield” you from everyday environmental aggressors.
- e.l.f. Beauty Shield Recharging Magnetic Mask Kit $24– This is such a fun mask to try if you have acne, blemishes, dullness/uneven tone, oiliness, or visible pores.
- e.l.f. Blush, Rose Royalty & Peach Perfection $4– I love a cream to powder finish blush because it looks natural and radiant. Apply with finger tips or with a flat, synthetic brush by dabbing on the apples of the cheeks.